367 NH-108, Somersworth, NH 03878, USA

Absolute scam after wrongfully putting oil in my tank expected me to not only buy it but to pay retail told them I would give them cost only than they come back with a counter offer 10.dollars less than they become hostile start raising there voices and trying to talk over me And making threats of sending sheriff's to my house and litigation every one I talked to in the company behaved the same way do your selfs a favor BOYCOT THESE SHAKEDOWN ARTISTS AFTER reading other reviews on this company this behavior is def not an isolated incident and they have definitely lost mine and my neighbors business as well as everyone we both know

Product or Service Mentioned: Rymes Propane And Oil Oil Tank Refill.

Reason of review: hostile and confrontational.

Preferred solution: learn how to be professional and accept responsibility for your mistake and not try to strong arm people.

I didn't like: Snippy attitude of customer service.

Comments

Warren, Maine, United States #1327986

Do What I did: request that they extract the oil from your tank. Do it as soon as possible after the delivery, then follow-up with more requests.

If history is a guide, they'll decline your offers for a couple months, then they will refuse to extract the oil because it is a different company's product. They will then inform you that you must pay their outrageous retail price because "you used it". Do not pay- instead, wait for them to take you to court. Show the judge proof that you repeatedly tried to resolve the issue by allowing them to extract it.

In your case, you might decide that your attempts to negotiate a reasonable price are in vain, so you request that they extract it.

My brother had 100 gallons delivered in error (NOT Rymes); he complained, and the company gave it to him for free. My father had oil delivered in error (NOT Rymes); he complained, and got a great deal on the oil. This is how most companies operate. But not Rymes.

They will stonewall, lie and eventually sue you. But if you have your ducks in a row, you can beat them at their own game.